Discussion “How can governments help the FinTech sector to grow”
On 1 June, Marine Krasovska, Director of Financial Innovation Department of the Financial and Capital Market Commission, took part in the Global Government FinTech Lab 2022 event in Tallinn, Estonia.
Marine Krasovska participated in the discussion “How can governments help the FinTech sector to grow”.
The summary of the discussion is available at https://www.globalgovernmentfintech.com/governments-strive-to-drive-fintech-growth/.
The recorded session is available on YouTube.
- Andrés Barragán, Chief of Staff, Public Treasury, Spain
- Dr Ben-Benedict Hruby, Senior Legal Expert and Policy Advisor, Ministry of Finance, Austria
- Marine Krasovska, Director, Department of Financial Innovation, Financial and Capital Market Commission, Latvia
- Taavi Tamkivi, Board Member, European Fintech Association
- Siobhan Benita, Global Government Fintech & Global Government Forum