FinReg 2021: New EU Crowdfunding Regulation in the Baltics
On 8 December 2021 COBALT held the FinReg 2021 Expert Panel Discussion on the new European Union crowdfunding regulation.
During the online discussion experts examined the regulatory framework and discussed topical issues for providers of crowdfunding services.
- Siim Tammer, Member of the Management Board, Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority
- Marine Krasovska, Director of Financial Innovation Department, Financial and Capital Market Commission
- Jovita Aleksiūnė, Lawyer, Bank of Lithuania
- Karin Vinkel, Shareholder and member of the management board, Vinkel Group (Estonia)
- Liza Aizupiete, Co-founder and Managing Director, Fintelum (Latvia)
- Martynas Stankevičius, CEO, Röntgen (Lithuania)
- Edgars Pastars, Specialist Counsel and Head of AML, COBALT Latvia